Beeswax Wraps - Playground
Beautiful elegant CaliWoods Beeswax Wraps for converting to an eco-kitchen. Perfect for keeping food fresh, adding colour to your kitchen, and reducing plastic – win, win, win!
1 x Small Beeswax Wrap – 20cm x 20cm
1 x Medium Beeswax Wrap – 30cm x 30cm
1 x Large Beeswax Wrap – 40cm x 40cm
Over 1 year, each wrap can save over 100m of plastic wrap going into the landfill and polluting our oceans.
Why You Will Love the CaliWoods Beeswax Wraps!
- You will help reduce plastic waste – no more glad wrap!
- Handmade in Raglan NZ, using local wax and local hands
- Crafted from Organic Cotton
The Specifics of the CaliWoods Beeswax Wraps:
- Sizing; 20cm x 20cm, 30cm x 30cm, 40cm x 40cm
- Made from Organic Cotton infused with beeswax. Ingredients: Beeswax, coconut oil, resin
- CaliWoods Wraps are your perfect, eco-friendly Reusable Food Wrap
- Ideal for wrapping sandwiches, cheese, half avocados, fruit and veggies, covering bowls. Perfect for the fridge as well as work and school lunch boxes!
- Beeswax Wraps make the perfect gift for your eco friends and family
- Gorgeous patterns to brighten up your kitchen, and bring joy to your family! Our land and sea love us for using BeeWraps!
Care For Your Beeswax Wraps:
- Wipe clean if a cloth. If required, wash with cold water (and eco-detergent if required), hang to dry and enjoy using again and again!
- Will last up to 1 year and can be composted at end-of-life