The perfect handsfree accessory, meet the Beeby leather bumbag. Be it a catch up over oat milk lattes or boogey at a festival, the Beeby bumbag has your essentials covered. With 2 storage compartments, a cardholder and a secret back pocket, sling Beeby across your body and away you go! It's always a good time when Beeby's around.
- Handcrafted smooth grain leather with handprinted GOTS certified organic cotton lining
- Spacious compartment divided into 2 sections
- Easy access U-shape zip
- 3 card slots in cardholder (cards can be doubled so holds x6)
- Hidden back zip pocket
- Secure comfortable metal side release buckle on strap
- Brass YKK hardware
- Fits phone, keys, cards, and other small daily essentials
- Comfortable adjustable strap, approx. 32 inches when extended
- 31cm (w) x 13cm (h) x 8cm (d) not including strap
- Features our iconic Duffle&Co lining inspired by the topography of New Zealand
- Comes in a soft reusable protective drawstring cotton bag
*Unisex bumbag. Wear as a sling across the body or go classic around the waist. It's up to you!
Plants 5 mangrove trees in Indonesia to protect wildlife populations and provide subsistence to local communities.
Each Beeby Bumbag provides 10 hours of work to their Bali workshop.
Duffle and Co create handcrafted luxury bags that don’t compromise your values. By implementing age-old artisanship techniques and working with small groups of talented craftsmen, each of our bags is meticulously made.
Each item is hand signed by the person that made it, and each purchase plants 5 mangrove trees. The positive social and environmental impact of the way that we work is felt all over the world, but it’s our humble beginnings in Aotearoa New Zealand that is synonymous to the way we work.
They empower artisans and their families from Indonesia and India who had lost their jobs working for two well known fashion brands, who had moved production overseas for cheap labour. They now employ over 15 more craftsmen from this community paying them well above the minimum living wage.